We are very excited to be able to announce we will be re-opening our beautiful hotel from Monday 6th July and welcome you all back with open arms.
However, we have had to put some new procedures in place to keep you and us safe.
Please respect our new guidelines and understand these are measures we have had to take.
• The hotel will operate a one-way system
• All customers must enter via the reception door
• Before being seated your details will be taken at the reception desk and held for 21 days; Your name, address, email address and contact number
• Table bookings can be made by calling us on 02392 466131
• Walk-ins will also be welcome
• Tables will be a maximum of 6 people
• The bar will be open from 11am – 11pm
• No entry will be allowed past 10pm
• The toilets will have a one in one out system
• Our restaurant will be closed
• We will be offering bar snacks in disposable takeaway boxes
• We will be running table service only
• Card payments preferred but cash will be accepted
• You will be asked to pay when your drinks arrive
• No tabs will be allowed
Our staff will be wearing masks, gloves & aprons, we have hand sanitisers situated around the hotel bar and garden. All the tables are 2 metres apart from each other and we will have seating in our bar, orchard restaurant and the garden.